Reverie is a Jekyll theme which is simple and opinionated. It’s actually a fork of jekyll-now with some additional features and personal touches which I’ve implemented to suit my needs for my blog.
This is a plug-and-play Jekyll theme which you can use on GitHub Pages without even setting up a local environment.
- Command-line free fork-first workflow, using GitHub.com to create, customize and post to your blog
- Fully responsive and mobile optimized base theme
- Sass/Coffeescript support using Jekyll 2.0
- Free hosting on your GitHub Pages user site
- All the SEO goodies comes in-built
- Markdown blogging
- Syntax highlighting using Pygments
- Dracula syntax theme included
- Disqus commenting
- Google Analytics integration
- Fuzzy search across blog posts
- Pagination of posts works out-of-the-box.
- Categorize posts out-of-the box
- RSS Feed
- In-built sitemap
Learn more about it here on how to get started.